Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Flip Flop Flap! Click here: AOL News - Team Sparks Flap Over Flip-Flops at White House
Give me a break. I can not believe that this subject even came up. Please, News People get a life. These women were all nice clean cut American women and were dressed well and looked great. WHO CARES if they were wearing Flip Flops. It is not as if they were the old rubber beach kind. Buy the way there have been a lot worse things worn or not worn in that White House. The White House belongs to the people in this country and if those young women want to ware Flip Flops in it then I say more power to them. It did not show any disrespect. Clinton showed the most disrespect for it that I can possibly remember right in the Oval Office.

4 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Mrs. Media Matters said...

I agree, they can let Clinton get away with sexual indiscretions but they complain about shoes. Ok whatever. Bout time you blogged on something.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger RoseColoredWorld said...

Thank you Mrs. Media Matters. I did not realize that non AOL users could not open the link.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Rich Seiber said...

This is a great post. I loved your comment about what is worn, or not worn (as in the Clinton Presidency) in the White House. Excellent point.

By the way, if they let me W. in the White House, I will wear whatever they want me too. And I'll bring the Mrs. along too.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger THIRDWAVEDAVE said...

I finally saw the video on one of the cable shows today. What is all the fuss about? I thought they meant those cheapo shower ffs, but the ones I saw seemed very stylish to me. Media.

Thanks for stopping in at my site and commenting. Most appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
Apple Computer Store